RellekkaEdit This Entity
Rellekka is a large members only town. It requires you to complete The Fremennik Trials quest to trade with any of the merchants and shops, and to utilize the town's mine, furnace, anvil, etc. There are a good number of stalls to steal from and NPC's to pickpocket here. Although there are seldom more than a few people here at a time, you can stay here and train for a long time without needing to bank. In addition, part of Lunar Diplomacy is completed here to gain access to the astral spell set.
With the Fish mongers so close to the docks, this is a good place to fish. If you want to cook your fish, there are fires in Lanzig's House, and two in the Longhall. But, if you are selling your fish to the Fish mongers, that won't be a problem.
With the fish stalls, fur stalls, and villagers to steal from, Rellekka is a good place to thieve at. One method used is to steal fish, cook them with a tinderbox and logs you bring, then use the food to train on marketplace guards. When your food runs out, simply steal some more fish and keep on training.
Rellekka is close to the Slayer Dungeon. To get there, cross the bridge leading to Rellekka, then head east, past the magic apple tree, until you reach the cliff-face.
There is a portal out the front of the house that you must go through, to be able to enter your own, or a friends house. If you wish to move, speak to the Real Estate Agent located in Varrock. It will cost you 10,000gp to move here.
There are 4 boats you can ride on that leave from Rellekka. One goes north to Miscellania and Etceteria. The second goes north-west to Waterbirth Island, which has a huge dungeon full of monsters and the legendary Dagannoth Kings. The third heads to the Pirates Cove which then takes you to Lunar Isle. The final boat takes you to the Fremennik Isles
- Glorious Memories: Talk to Manni the Reveller located in the Rellekka Longhall
- Lunar Diplomacy: Speak to Lokar on the docks of Rellekka.
- Mountain Daughter: Mountain Tribe chieftain, east of Rellekka.
- The Fremennik Isles: Speak to Mord Gunnars to start this quest.
- The Fremennik Trials: Just as you enter the village, go north and you will find a Long hall. Talk to the Chieftain, Brundt, and he will set you on your journey to become an honorary member of the Fremennik tribe.