ArdougneEdit This Entity
Ardougne is split up into West Ardougne and East Ardougne, and is known as the Thieving capital of RuneScape. In this city, there are cake, silk, silver, fur, spice, and gem stalls to steal from. There are also many NPCs to pickpocket, chests to steal from, and doors to picklock. The Fishing Guild can also be found just north of East Ardougne (level-68 fishing required to enter). The famous Legends' Guild can also be found north-east of East Ardougne.
The Ardougne Monastery Mine mine to the south of Ardougne is a great place to power mine iron ore, and drop them.
A small mine of 3 copper rocks and 1 tin rock is to the east of the Zamorak Shrine.
The Real Estate Agent has found a home in Ardougne, just west of the southern bank. This agent sells blocks of land, can re-decorate your house, or move it's location - for a fee of course. He also provides you with a useful book detailing land and construction types.
This combat training camp is owned by King Lathas. It contains training dummies, and a great place to range ogres.
The Chaos druid tower is located just north-west of East Ardougne. To gain entrance, you will need level 46 thieving. This tower contains a few chaos druids, and down the ladder, giant bats, and ogres. The blood chest (level 59 thieving required) can also be found in here. There are two of them, and when you steal from one, you will be teleported into Ardougne.
Ardougne teleport house is located on the western-most side of East Ardougne, just behind King Lathas' palace. Pull the Lever, and you will be teleported to the Deserted keep in level 51 wilderness. Make sure you take a knife or weapon, as you will need to slash the web to be able to get out of the Deserted keep.
Speak to Captain Barnaby, who will take you to Brimhaven and Musa Point for 30gp.
The Underground Pass is a very dangerous place. The Regicide and Underground Pass quests require you to make your way through the pass, to the temple of Iban. In the Underground Pass, you can also recharge your staff of Iban. To do so, make your way to the Well of Voyage, which is just past Sir Harry, Carl and Jerro. You'll need a rope, spade, lit arrow, bow, plank, food, and your staff of Iban to make your way through the pass.
There are a lot of thieving places in Ardougne, including Chests, NPC's and Stalls. For more information, visit the Thieving guide.
There are many dungeons located in and around Ardougne. One dungeon is located under the Chaos Druid Tower, commonly called the Chaos Tower Dungeon. This dungeon is located north of Ardougne, on the west side of the river and contains 2 blood rune chests, and several ogres. The Ardougne Sewers have a small mining location and a few zombies and giant rats.
Then there is the Clock Tower Dungeon which has dungeon rats as a popular training spot and some more ogres for higher level players. There is also a dungeon used in the Monk's Friend quest, where there are some thieves you can attack. Under the Mourner's Hideout in West Ardougne is the entrance to the Temple of Light dungeon as well.
South-west of the city, near the chaos temple is a hunting spot with red salamanders (level 59 hunter required). If you plan on banking on a lot, the spot isn't too far from a bank
- Biohazard: Speak to Elena, who is east of Edmond. Plague City must be completed.
- Hazeel Cult: Speak to Ceril in the Carnillean house, just south of King Lathas' palace.
- Plague City: Speak to Edmond, north of King Lathas' palace.
- Cold War: Speak to Larry at the zoo.
- Regicide: Speak to King Lathas in the Ardougne palace. The Plague City,Biohazard and Underground Pass quests must be completed.
- Temple of Ikov: Speak to Lucien, just west of the East Ardougne furnace.
- Underground Pass: Speak to King Lathas in the Ardougne palace. Both the Plague City and Biohazard quests must be completed.
- Tower of Life: Speak to Effigy near the Tower of Life
- Alone: Basement Dungeon of Clock Tower.
- Attack 1: Khazard Battlefield.
- Ballad of Enchantment: Clock Tower quest building.
- Baroque: Ardougne center to Zoo.
- Cellar Dwellers, The: Basement of the plague house where Elena is in West Ardougne, or underground East-West Ardougne passage, or Hazeel Cult Cave.
- Crystal Sword: Ardougne Sewer
- Escape: Ranged just east of the port.
- Expecting: In the region of the Zamorak Shrine south-west of Khazard Battlefield.
- Fight or Flight: Basement of Mourner's Headquarters.
- Knightly: The western part of East Ardougne.
- March: House east of the anvil house in North West Ardougne, and north of the wall of west Ardougne.
- Moody: Western West Ardougne.
- Neverland: North West Ardougne.
- Riverside: Just east of the Port.
- Sad Meadow: West Ardougne.
- The Tower: North-west East Ardougne, Chaos druid tower.
- Trinity: The mine east of Ardougne.
- Upcoming: Necromancer House.
- Wonderous: North east Ardougne.