FaladorEdit This Entity
Falador offers many different specialties. There are places for training combat, Mining, Smithing, and Cooking. There are many different shops to go to, as well as a hairdresser, a few quests, plenty of ranges for cooking, and even a furnace located near a bank.
The Rising Sun inn sells Dwarven Stouts, Wizard Mind Bombs, and Asgarnian Ale. The Rising Sun inn is also a bar location that is required in the Alfred Grimhand Barcrawl. You can buy the Dwarven Stouts for 3gp, the Wizard Mind Bombs for 2gp, and the Asgarnian Ale for 2gp. Dwarven stouts temporarily give +1 level to Mining and Smithing. The Wizard Mind Bomb gives a temporary 3 levels to the Magic skill, and the Asgarnian ale does nothing.
The furnace is very rarely abandoned. Since the furnace is near the Dwarven mines, and the bank, it is a popular place for smithers.
The Hairdresser offers to change the player's hairstyle or facial hair for free amount of charge. You can change the look of it, as well as the colour.
The Mining Guild requires level 60 mining to enter. There are a total of 37 coal rocks and 5 Mithril rocks inside the Mining guild. It is usually crowded, so you might have others to compete with to get ores. However, since the bank is right near the entrance to the guild, this is the one of the best places to mine coal very quickly and efficiently.
For players whose mining levels are below 60, the Dwarven Mines is a very popular place to mine ores. Since it is closer to a bank than the normal entrance to the mines, it gets a fair amount of use. In the scorpion area of the mines, there are 5 tin rocks, 9 copper rocks, 5 iron rocks, 8 coal rocks, 2 gold rocks, 2 Mithril rocks, and 3 adamant rocks.
There are many trees south of Falador. Essentially, there are 6 yew trees, and some oak and regular trees alongside of the yews.
Falador center has a few uses itself. It is a multi-combat zone, so any combat training you do might have some interference by other players. In addition, if you are a member, you can thieve from the guards in the center.
A Real Estate Agent has found a home in Falador; just east of the Furnace. This agent sells blocks of land, can re-decorate your house, or move its location - for a fee of course. He also provides you with a useful book detailing land and construction types.
The Falador Park is involved in a few different quests. It's also used for chopping trees that you farmed as it's close to a bank.
The Party Room is for player hosted drop parties. Drink some beer, have some food, and celebrate an occasion with your friends. There is a lever located on the wall that you can use to summon the Party Room Knights, or you can have balloons dropped from the ceiling, that may contain an item. You will know if there are items inside some of the balloons by checking the Chest, located on the eastern side of the room. Also, if you'd like a cool-looking afro, Party Pete might be willing to sale you some at a price of course.
The Giant Mole is located underneath Falador Park, and can be accessed by digging with a spade on any of the mole hills. You must also take a light source and it is advisable to take a tinderbox in case your light source is extinguished. The Giant Mole is level 230. It will sometimes disappear and reappear somewhere else in the cave. It will drop Mole Skin and Mole Claws, and other things that are not 100% drops. To get out, you must use the rope at the southern end of the dungeon. You can trade the Mole Claws and Skin for two birds nest when you speak to Wyson the gardener in Falador Park.
- The Knight's Sword: Speak to the Squire inside the White Knight's Castle on the ground floor.
- Black Knights' Fortress: Speak to Sir Amik Varze on the third floor of the White Knight's Castle.
- Recruitment Drive: Speak to Sir Amik Varze on the third floor of the White Knight's Castle.
- The Slug Menace: Speak to Sir Tiffy Cashien at Falador Park
- Wanted!: Speak to Sir Tiffy Cashien in the Falador Park.
- At the green dot, two bronze arrows spawn. These take approximately 35-40 seconds to appear.
- At the orange dot, a bronze axe spawns upstairs. These take approximately 40-45 seconds to spawn.
- At the pink dot, a hammer spawns upstairs. These take approximately 37-42 seconds to spawn.
- At the yellow dot, a spade spawns. These take approximately 40-45 seconds to spawn.
- At the blue dot, cooked chicken spawns in the upstairs of the Shield Store. These take approximately 80-85 seconds to spawn.
- Scape Soft