TaverleyEdit This Entity
Taverley is a quiet town, west of Falador, on the member's side of the Kingdom of Asgarnia. Taverley has many features, Herblore being prominent among them, with Druids to kill, and a Herblore store. The RuneScape god, Guthix, seems to have a pocket of influence around Taverley.
The Heroes' Guild can be found near the border of Burthorpe and Taverley. Players can only access this guild upon completion of the Heroes Quest. Within the Heroes' Guild, you can recharge your Glory amulets, mine coal-rune ore, and fight a Blue Dragon (basement). You can also recharge your prayer and buy a Dragon mace or battleaxe (second floor).
The Dragonstone chest is located just south of the Witch's House. You need a crystal key to open it, which can be obtained by putting the two halves of a key together. These are the loop and teeth halves. When you open the chest, you will get an uncut Dragonstone as well as other random rewards including rune bars.
In the heart of Taverley, there are two fountains, and level 33 druids. Buy empty vials from Jatix, and fill them here. You can also collect herbs and second ingredients, as the druids drop them frequently.
This mine is located south of Taverley, and is right next to the crumbling wall, leading to Falador which provides quick banking.
The Dark wizard tower is a good place to train and collect runes for lower levels. The tower has three levels, with Level 20 and level 7 dark wizards on each. It is also a destination when using the teleport doors on the top floor of the Magic Guild.
The Druid's circle is located north of the Witch's house, in Taverley. Here, you can recharge your prayer at the dolmen, and speak with Kaqemeex in regards to the Druidic Ritual quest. Also he can provide you with a Herblore cape if you have the 99 and 99,000 gp. A number of druids also inhabit this area.
There is a portal out the front of the house that you must go through, to be able to enter your own, or a friends house. If you wish to move, speak to the Real Estate Agent located in Varrock. It will cost you 5,000gp to move here.
- Druidic Ritual: The starting point for the Druidic Ritual quest is in this city. Speak with Kaqemeex, north of the Witch's House.
- Eadgar's Ruse: Speak to Sanfew in the building west of the Taverly pet shop to begin this quest.
- Fishing Contest: The Fishing Contest quest starting point is located in Taverley, just south of the Heroes' Guild. Speak to the Mountain dwarf.
- Heroes Quest: The Heroes Quest starting and finishing point is located in Taverley. The Heroes' Guild is located north-west of the Witch's House. Speak to Achietties to begin and end the quest.
- Grim Tales: Speak to Sylas to begin the quest, the starting point is located in Taverely, close to the Witch's house.
- Witch's House: The Witch's House quest starting and finishing point is located in Taverley. The Witch's House is located north-east of Taverley, just south of the Druidic Circle. Alternatively, as you enter Taverley from Falador, it will be just north. Speak to the Boy to begin and end the Quest.
- Wolf Whistle: To start Wolf Whistle, speak to Pikkupstix in his house in the centre of Taverley.
- Arrival: South of the mine in Taverley
- Fishing: By the shore of the river
- Horizon: From Taverley dungeon to the Witch's house
- Principality: Entrance to Burthorpe.
- Splendour: Around the Witch's house