Evolution of Combat InformationEdit This Entity
As you all know, Evolution of Combat is being released tomorrow (20/11/2012). The update is expected to happen in the morning, based on GMT.
There will be a few checks occurring upon first log-in following the update and to prevent any issues, the following events will take place:
- All poisoned items, like a dragon dagger p++, are converted into their un-poisoned versions, as poisoned weapons no longer exist
- Spellboxes (a reward from Dungeoneering) are removed and the player refunded the Dungeoneering tokens they used to purchase them
- Players are refunded any Dungeoneering tokens they spent to unlock the Dungeoneering versions of the Piety prayer, as they are now unlocked at the same time as the player gets Piety
- Players Prayer Points are fully restored
- All worn items are removed and placed in their backpack. If there is no room in their backpack, the items are sent to the bank.
- All players (both free and members) get 15 extra bank spaces (to make sure they have room to hold the items un-equipped)
- Players are given off-hand versions of any claw weapons they have. The claws they already have become the main-hand versions of the claws. If the player doesn't have any room for the new claws in their backpack and bank, they do not get the extra off-hand claws.
- Players disease is cured, as disease has been removed from the game
- Players PK skulls are removed, as they have been removed from the game
- The player is teleported to a random one of the following locations:
- Varrock (East or West bank)
- Falador (East or West bank)
- Al Kharid
- Grand Exchange
- The player is given a one-off pop-up telling them combat has been released, that their items were un-equipped and that they have been teleported to a safe town
- Recalculate task totals (due to combat-related tasks being affected)
Posted by Josh Hogg on 11/19/2012 7:17:14 PM