Patch Notes - August 5, 2010Edit This Entity
- You should now be able to use bones from various bovimastyx on prayer altars in Daemonheim.
- Reworked some of the core bank code used throughout the game.
- Updated the bank leaflet to reflect more recent changes.
- Adjusted the spawns of the rare implings so they're not just restricted to Mos Le'Harmless,which was unintended.
- If a player leaves your dungeon party, any keys the player had will now be dropped in the start room (as opposed to a room the rest of the party couldn't potentially access!)
- The 'Blaster' version of the ring of kinship should now snare stuff for a longer period of time. This was previously wearing off too quickly.
- Updated the text explaining that the 'Berserker' ring benefits are only applicable in an aggressive stance.
- Prevented the alching of certain dungeoneering items whilst in a dungeon.
- Rewrote Rammernaut's combat scripts and charge mechanic so it should now work correctly and as originally intended.
- The experience rewards from While Guthix Sleeps can now be spent on the Dungeoneering skill.
Posted by Josh Hogg on 8/4/2010 11:38:00 PM