Patch Notes - August 19, 2010Edit This Entity
- Fixed a couple of music tracks that weren't unlocking correctly.
- Prevented repeat voices occurring for a few lines in the tutorial.
- Music will now play correctly during Myths of the White Lands.
- Fixed a rank issue with an NPC in A Void Dance.
- Adjusted the Quest Journal for A Void Dance to give you the correct info about the elite black knights.
- Allow players to continue in the While Guthix Sleeps quest if they disconnected during a specific cutscene.
- You should now always be able to get another chart from the professor at the Observatory if you need one.
- Corrected information in the skill guide about the recent Treasure Trail bows, and on the Knowledge Base about the composite bows.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the directional arrow for elite trails to spin wildly, which isn't particularly helpful.
- The bonecrusher now works for Bork.
- Corrected a few typos in Treasure Trails.
- The Group Gatestone Teleport spell now lights up correctly when you have the runes to cast it.
- Adjusted the costs of runes in Dungeoneering and increased the rate at which you craft them.
- Added a couple of Quick Chat phrases under General -> Comments.
- We've increased the size of the rope's clickable area in the Living Rock Caverns.
Posted by Josh Hogg on 8/19/2010 1:56:05 PM