Patch Notes - October 12, 2010Edit This Entity
- Fixed the various planks to walk onto ships for those who are using the minimum detail graphics settings.
- The elite Karamja Achievement Diary gloves now work properly with the ladder to the gem mine in Shilo Village.
- Fixed a problem in the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest.
- Added code checks to keep the teams in Stealing Creation more closely balanced.
- Corrected the Mobilising Armies text discussing prices of rewards and about imbuing rings.
- Fixed a few issues with familiar timers not working properly.
- Adjusted some of checks when using the Mage Training Arena.
- Rewrote the canoeing travel code.
- Fixed all of the issues experienced last week in the Dwarven Mine.
- Due to the supernatural disturbances in the charm sprite hunting area, players should note that the wolves, bears and giant spiders that used to roam this area have migrated. The wolves can now be found north-west of the Battlefield; the bears now live east of the Legends’ Guild; and the giant spiders have scurried over to the jungle south-west of the Feldip Hills.
Posted by w13 on 10/12/2010 2:50:23 PM